Officeshots: View ODF Compatibilty
You want to try which Office software is any good for you or your organisation? It’s very easy. Five steps:
1. Submit a document that contains features you typically require.
2. Take a pick from the supported word processors, spreadsheet and presentation packages.
3. Select what you would like to see: PDF exports, screen output or ODF roundtrips.
4. Wait a bit while we work our magic…
5. Grab the results and compare them!
So you’re wanting to send someone an ODF document and you want to know what it will look like when they get it. Go directly to Officeshots and upload it, following the steps above. I love it when someone take the initiative to help vendor-agnostic standards grow.
Source: Boycott Novell
Powered by ScribeFire.
Entry filed under: ODF. Tags: .